Infused Oil and Salve Making
Time & Location
About the event
Infused oils are a simple, absolutely necessary tool in ever herbalists pantry. Infused oils are the base for most herbal skin care products, and can be used as a simple oil, or transformed into an ointment/salve, cream, butter or lotion!
Join me for an introduction to infused oil making, where we will together discuss and have some hands on learning in:
- uses for infused oils
- common herbs for skin care
- types of carrier oils used, and oils for specific use and various skin types
- additives and other ingredients
- step by step making an infused oil from start to finish
- turning an oil into a basic salve
Each participant will take home a 1 oz tin of a salve we make together, in addition to making a 4 oz jar of a personal infused oil.
$40 educational investment and supply fee
- Infused Oil and Salve Making$40$400$0